|M. Salim Ani, MD, FACC
M. Salim Ani, MD, FACC
Why I Became a Cardiologist
It is all about caring, and caring is doing good things for people who need it most, especially when it comes to their heart. Being a Cardiologist gives me extreme pleasure and satisfaction knowing that I am helping people to be healthy and enjoy life to its fullest extent. I was always fascinated by the intricacies of the heart. The heart is a symbol of love caring and life. There is nothing more important than taking care of your heart.
- Tishreen University, School of Medicine Lattakia, Syria
- Degree: MD
- Internal Medicine Yale University-Bridgeport Hospital Bridgeport, CT, USA
- Cardiology & Interventional Cardiology Yale University-Bridgeport Hospital Bridgeport, CT, USA
- New Jersey, Connecticut, Iowa, Syria
- American College of Cardiology
- Syrian Medical Association
- American Board of Cardiology
- American Board of Interventional Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Bayshore Community Hospital (Meridian System).
- Riverview Medical Center, Red Bank,(Meridian System).
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, (Meridian System).